BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

ding dong !



ShoutMix chat widget

14/04/2011

Oh My Precious...

Today ... I just want to say that I'm so loving you.. U're the one for me...
U're the only who can take my soul...
U're the one who makes me happy everytime and anywhere...
U're the one who melts my heart like chocolate..
U're the angel who gives me the strength in me...
Ohh my PRECIOUS...
LEE GI KWANG... I love you so damn much right now..
Only god knows how i feel right now..
Feels like a thousand arrows striking at my heart...
Feeling so so so so so so.... :)
Oh Lee Gi Kwang.. How i adore you...
How my heart feel towards you..
U're the sun shine upon me....

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA....
I'm so sorry everyone....
I'm just trying to dream of getting him...
It's not wrong to dream about this right ??
I'm just trying yo overcome myself..That's all
Hehhehehe... Damn !!!
How much I miss the REAL LEE GI KWANG
That actually already being my bf for almost a year...
I Heart You my LOVE !!!
hahhahahaha
nukilan
Cik Ira 

0 corot-corot: